Prefabricated Curtainwall Systems
08 45 23KAL - BuyLine 0421
- Factory-assembled 2-3/4"
(70mm) sandwich panel curtainwall systems include
operating/fixed windows, louvers and even opaque panels.
- Provide rapid installation and
permanent weather seal unlike most stick-built, "frame
and glaze" components, which are all field-assembled.
- Kalwall prefabricated Curtainwall
Systems, like as our Panel Wall Systems, are totally
pre-finished, inside and out.
- Delivered to the job site in
large preassembled units up to 5' x 24' (1.5m x 7.3m)
and larger, limited only by handling destinations.
- Super-insulating, light-transmitting
infilled with translucent aerogel for R-20, panel
U-value of 0.05 BTU/(hr/ft²/ºF)
or 0.30 W/m²K
with 20% light transmission.
- Special application and national
building code-compliant. Following are just a few
of the codes and standards applying to Kalwall Prefabricated
- Explosion Venting Panels
designed and manufactured to FM 4440 standards
- ASTM E 1886 and E1996 Hurricane
Standards, including flying debris cannon test promulgated
originally in the Florida Building Code
- ASTM E331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E283-91 Air Leakage
- ASTM E330-90 Structural Performance
- Designed in accordance with
ICC-ES, ASCE 7 methods and approved to the latest
FM Standard 4881 for Exterior Wall Systems
- Seismic codes
- Optional extra-high impact
faces withstand extraordinary impact forces in accordance
with UL 972 standards
- A thermoset FRP/aluminum
composite that will not melt, Kalwall panels have
many optional fire reaction capabilities.
- Complies with DoD and GSA UFC
For more daylighting
examples, visit our PHOTO GALLERY.
For CAD Details, click
CAD DRAWINGS below.